- nTourist visanot required
- nBusiness visanot required
Visa is not required for a stay up to 180 days
Visa is not required for a stay up to 180 days
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
A visa is not required for this destination.
Sounds good! What else do I need to know while planning a trip to Saint Kitts and Nevis?
- First, check the current validity of your passport.
- Second, make sure your passport has blank Visa pages.
- Confirm if transit visa is required for any connections.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Saint Kitts and Nevis. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country
- Check visa
St Kitts & Nevis Visa Policy
The St. Kitts and Nevis visa policy is a collection of regulations that visitors from outside the country must abide by in order to set foot on these Caribbean isles. A visa is an official document that grants entry into, residence in, and departure from a country. Visas are often attached to a traveler's passport using glue or a stamp.
St. Kitts and Nevis, two Caribbean islands that were previously under British colonial rule, are now a popular vacation and business destination for people all over the world. St. Kitts and Nevis has had a strict visa policy in place for quite some time, and it is imperative that all visitors adhere to it. However, the need for a visa to visit these Caribbean islands varies by individual and country. In addition to the length of time and nature of a visitor's stay, several variables determine the specific documentation that must be presented. These regulations are essential to protecting the tourism sector and keeping visitors safe.
Citizens of over 104 countries and territories] may visit Saint Kitts and Nevis as tourists for up to 6 months without a visa. This includes all EU nations, the UK, the USA, Australia, and India. Additionally, citizens of Barbuda and Antigua, Grenada, Dominica, Saint Vincent, Saint Lucia and the Grenadines are free to travel to and from St. Kitts and Nevis at will.
St. Kitts and Nevis's visa policy allows visitors to choose from a number of different visa and travel authorization options, each of which is tailored to a specific set of circumstances. Both short- and long-term visas are available to the traveller. One kind of short-term visa is the tourist visa, which is issued to non-citizens who want to travel only for vacation. Visas may be obtained on arrival, or electronically, for the same purpose. Those planning to go to the country for business reasons may apply for a business visa.
Visitors visiting the islands of St. Kitts and Nevis are required to first determine which kind of visa applies to their situation before applying for a visa at any one of the Kittitian or Nevisian diplomatic missions in order to be eligible for a consular visa. This step comes after the tourist has determined which visa is appropriate for their situation.
St Kitts & Nevis E Visa
Bearers of an Electronic Entry Visa also known as a Saint Kitts and Nevis eVisa, are permitted entry into the Caribbean island country of Saint Kitts and Nevis for tourism, leisure, cultural events, sports events, and other recreational activities. Tourists may submit an application for it online. Citizens of more than 84 countries are eligible to apply for an EEV. A multiple-entry EEV is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows the bearer to enter and depart the country an unlimited number of times, whereas a single-entry EEV is good for a single entrance and a maximum stay of 30 days.
You'll need a passport that's valid for at least another six months and has at least one blank page to apply for an EEV, along with two recent, high-quality digital passport photos that show your face and shoulders clearly, proof of sufficient funds to cover your entire stay, and a ticket home or to your next destination. In addition, a valid health certification must be shown. You'll need a working email account and a credit or debit card to pay for the form.
To apply for a Saint Kitts and Nevis eVisa, applicants must produce digital copies (scans) of the required documents. You will get an email notification when your Saint Kitts and Nevis visa application has been approved. In compliance with Saint Kitts and Nevis visa requirements, a printed copy of the EEV and US$100 must be presented to an Immigration Officer at the port of entry.
Exploring Residence Permit Options in Saint Kitts and Nevis
When planning an extended stay of more than three months on the picturesque islands of Saint Kitts and Nevis, the requirement to apply for a residence permit comes into play. To navigate this process, individuals must engage with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saint Kitts and Nevis, which holds the necessary information regarding residence permits.
Pathways to Relocating to Saint Kitts and Nevis
For those considering a more permanent move to Saint Kitts and Nevis, there are two distinct pathways to securing citizenship: through investment. These avenues are:
- Non-refundable Contribution to the State Fund: By making a non-refundable contribution of $150,000 to the state fund, individuals can establish their path to citizenship in Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Real Estate Investment: Alternatively, one can invest in real estate by purchasing property with a minimum value of $200,000. This avenue also leads to gaining citizenship privileges.
Notably, there are no stringent prerequisites to fulfill when applying for either citizenship route. Personal visits to Saint Kitts and Nevis before or after acquiring citizenship are not mandatory.
Important Note: Should individuals choose the real estate investment option, the invested foundation may be returned within a span of five to seven years.
Advantages of Acquiring Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
Encompassed within the realm of Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship are a host of compelling benefits:
Inclusive Investment Program: The citizenship program extends to encompass not only the individual but also their spouse, children, parents, and unmarried siblings without children.
Global Travel Accessibility: A Saint Kitts and Nevis passport opens doors to visa-free access in 156 countries worldwide, facilitating seamless international travel.
Extended B-1/B-2 Visa Validity: With a ten-year valid B-1/B-2 visa, citizenship holders can conveniently travel to the United States for diverse purposes such as visits, business meetings, and medical treatments.
Business Expansion Opportunities: Citizenship provides the platform to expand and register businesses within the country, fostering entrepreneurial growth.
Tax Benefits: Notable financial advantages include exemption from taxes on dividends, interests, royalties, wages, capital gains, and inheritance within Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Embark on a journey towards enriching opportunities and global mobility by embracing the advantages of Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship.
St Kitts & Nevis Visa Online – Get your St Kitts & Nevis E-Visa with VisaHQ
With VisaHQ, obtaining an electronic visa for St. Kitts and Nevis is a breeze. Visiting embassies and consulates is a thing of the past since you can now do everything online or with your phone. Our user-friendly online system makes it simple to submit your application and supporting materials.
Whether you are traveling to St. Kitts & Nevis for business or pleasure, our platform will provide you with the most up-to-date knowledge about St. Kitts & Nevis E-Visa prerequisites, validity, and more.
How to obtain a St Kitts & Nevis E-Visa with VisaHQ?
Obtaining a St. Kitts & Nevis E-Visa through VisaHQ is a straightforward process, taking just a few simple steps to secure your travel authorization. Here's how to obtain your E-Visa with VisaHQ:
- Visit the VisaHQ Website: Begin by visiting the VisaHQ website and navigating to the St. Kitts & Nevis E-Visa application page.
- Complete the Application Form: Select the appropriate E-Visa category, then accurately fill out the application form with your personal and travel details. Double-check the information to avoid any errors.
- Attach Required Documents: Depending on the type of E-Visa you're applying for, attach the necessary documents, such as your passport scan, passport-sized photo, invitation letters, or other required documents.
- Review and Submit: Before submission, carefully review your application to ensure accuracy. Inaccurate or incomplete applications may lead to rejection.
- Make Payment: Pay the E-Visa processing fee securely through VisaHQ's provided payment options.
- Await Processing: Once submitted, your application will undergo processing, which typically takes a few days. VisaHQ will keep you informed about the progress via email.
- Receive Your E-Visa: Upon approval, you will receive your St. Kitts & Nevis E-Visa electronically through email. Make sure to print a copy of the E-Visa.
Why Use VisaHQ?
If you need a visa for your next trip, these are some of the many reasons why you should use VisaHQ:
- Swift and Effortless Process: A streamlined application procedure that's quick and hassle-free.
- Established Expertise: With over 20 years in the industry, 20 global offices, and presence in 6 countries, you benefit from seasoned professionals.
- Expert Support: Access top-notch assistance from our experienced team.
- Security Assured: Your data is safeguarded on our secure platform with encrypted protection.
- User-Friendly Interface: An intuitive application interface for easy navigation.
- Application Tracking: Keep tabs on your application's progress effortlessly.
Count on VisaHQ to simplify the visa process, ensuring your journey to St. Kitts & Nevis is stress-free. Visit our application page or reach out with any queries for prompt assistance.
Saint Kitts and Nevis COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is openSaint Kitts and Nevis borders are open for all travelers.Prior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Upon arrival restrictions😷Masks are required in public spaces and transport.